Monday, February 11, 2013

Deep in My Heart

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013


Good Morning again,

I have a wonderful poem for you today.  Helen Steiner Rice is one of my favorite female poets.  I love to read her poems and they always make a nice touch for the inside of a card.

If you are looking for something to add to the inside of your card this year instead of leaving it blank -- try this poem


Deep In My Heart

Happy little memories
go flitting through my mind,
and in all my thoughts and memories
 I always seem to find
 The picture of your face, dear,
the memory of your touch,
And all the other little things
 I've come to love so much.
You  cannot go beyond my thoughts
or leave my love behind
Because I keep you in my heart
 and forever on my mind...
And though I may not tell you,
I think you know it's true
That I find daily happiness
in every thought of you

by Helen Steiner Rice

Here is a peek of my card for you



Here is the full view






Elegant edges and story book, cricut cartridges
AC card stock and Basic grey
Docerela Be Mine stamp set
PTI smokey shadow ink(CI #4)

challenges:
exploring cricut: Valentines
BBTB2:heart
My craft spot:For your sweetheart
Fantabulous: Valentines
Craft your passion: my Valentine


Have a wonderful and blessed day, Diana

26 comments:

  1. I love the prettiness of this heart cut Diana.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 and FCCB.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, Love the look of this card and the image. Like the Poem too.

    Take care!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty.... what a beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing both the poem and the card with us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beautiful cuts on your card. Lovely colors, too. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that heart. I don't have those cartridges.
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Diana. I love that beautiful detail cut hear on the front and how the print works so well with the pretty pink. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deep in my heart is space for you.
    Happy Valentines day,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is very pretty. The heart shape is such a beautiful cut. I love the poem, too. Thanks for sharing at bbtb2.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! The flourish heart is gorgeous! Thanks of playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card! I love that heart and I love, love that poem! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are always beautiful Diana! thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely poem, Diana. That's one of my fave hearts of all time, too. Gorgeous work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card!! I love the elegant heart!! The poem is so beautiful :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. I love this color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Diana, thank you so much for sharing this poem, it is def a lovely poem. Your card is so super cute. Love the cut and sentiments go perfect!

    Thank you for sharing another creation.
    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful heart!! I love it! And that poem is wonderful. Thank you for sharing it. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at BBTB2 and also for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful poem and I love the delicate fancy heart. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card Diana, the heart is so, so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A pretty card for such a pretty poem! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How beautiful! I have those cartridges. I am going to have to find this heart! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Exploring Cricut this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely your card. Love the heart you used.
    Thanks for joining us at CYP.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  22. So simple and pretty. Great job. Thanks for joining us this week at CYP. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness...that heart is just so pretty and elegant! perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing over at BBTB2

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is such a fabulous card. Love the beautiful heart diecut. Thank you for sharing at Make It Monday this week.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty! LOVE that elegant heart die cut! Thanks so much for joining our Sweetheart Challenge at My Craft Spot this week!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...