Saturday, February 2, 2013

DID HE OR DIDN'T HE? Shadow or no shadow?

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 pink/or Red challenge ending February 5, 2013



Good Morning and Happy Ground hog day

I hope your weekend is off to a good start.  It is groundhog day February 2 here in the US. This is the day where Punxsutawney Phil (a ground hog) comes out of the ground and either sees his shadow or not.  If he sees his shadow there are 6 more weeks of winter, if he doesn't spring is right around the corner.   It means the same thing to me, I don't think 6 weeks is really very long.   I found a site that I had never been to called Treasure box designs, and scooped up this cute little image and made a fun Groundhog day card for you, I decided to combine it with the other holiday this month Valentines day. I used a Marvy punch for the hearts and added viva pearl pen to each of the them. My card stock is basic white and the color cardstock is coredinations.


If you are looking for my February linky party, it hasn't begun yet. It will begin the first Thursday of the month, I hope to see you there.

challenges:
go fish: I love you
SPS: heart

Thank you for stopping by
I hope you like it and have a great and blessed weekend, Diana

20 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, love the teddy and all hearts,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that? Perfect combination to tie the image and heart with Groundhog Day and Valentines Day. Have a crafty and fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is adorable!!
    GREAT image!!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is so sweet he's gorgeous.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Love the hearts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely adorable!! That image is so sweet!! I love the hearts!! Have a great evening my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana - this is so so cute - love it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too Cute and I am excited that it's going to be spring soon. Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable... such a cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute!!
    I guess spring is on it's way, but I'd rather have 6 wks of snow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If the Groundhog sees his shadow which he did not I always blame my hubby since his birthday is on Groundhog's Day. Heehee. Glad for early Spring. Ready for some football.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is so stinkin' cute, shirl!!! i love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling card, i love your ground hog and can not believe you have never been to that site. Make sure you sign up for there weekly news letter and you with get the cutest svg every week. L love that site for sure. Have a great week! and TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!! Great job...I hope he was right and we are heading into spring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha diana, i LOVE your card. it is way to cool, phil will be so proud of you. :D
    i see you entered it in the hearts challenge this week. glad you did. i just do not know how to look for challenges and sometimes i wonder how you ladies do it :)
    take care sweet friend and i do hope phil was right. it has been way to cold and windy and icy up here. :( i am ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on finding TreasureBox, thanks for playing with us Diana at SHop Pumpkin SPice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Diana,This is SERIOUSLY CUTE!!I LOVE him!!
    Have a Wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darline Diana, that bear is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Shop Pumpkin Spice this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is so cute! I love how you used the hearts.


    Thank you for joining our challenge at Pumpkin Spice .

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...