Thursday, February 21, 2013

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #103 WEEK 2



CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013




Hi Friends, 

Welcome to the second week of the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.   I hope you will join in and have some fun.




DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #103 (week 2)


THEME: 


Uplifting sentiment- with Pink, brown and beige




The challenge will be open until 11:59 PST  February 26, 2013.


 The designer paper is  from Echo Park - This & That "charming" 6x6 pad  and PTI leaf prints, the base card stock is PTI Lavender moon. The stamp set I used is from Verve " Brighter days"

Ink: Jenni Bowlin, Brown sugar. My faux stitching was done with the Whisper strokes by sugar loaf.








The prize: 





CUTTLEBUG FOLDER




 AND 
20 CHIPBOARD SHAPES



AND 
12 BEAUTIFUL WHITE ROSES


Challenges:



Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card. Love the sentiment. Another great challenge.

    Have a great day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Diana, I love the CAS look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana I can't tell you how much I love your card and the sentiment divine....Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Happy Birthday is an uplifting sentiment!
    Sweet card! Thanks for the fun challenge! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Diana:) What a lovely card and I so LOVE banners. Have a fantastic weekend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card!! I love the sentiment stamp you used!! What an awesome message!! Love the color combo!! Thanks for another fun challenge!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...