Friday, February 8, 2013

FUN FRIDAY CHALLENGE- LOVE IS IN THE AIR

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013


This weeks  challenge at LSP is for you to make a  "Love is in the Air" card,
project or layout

Link up at  my friend Karen's blog Little Scrap Pieces





This image is from Treasure box designs. I came across this site probably when I first started blogging and totally forgot about it because I have so many cricut cartridges, but it sure is fun to find new images. I fussy cut the scalloped circle and the ground hog.  I think this is where having a program that cuts SVG images would come in real handy

Click on the link above and play along with our "Love is in the air challenge".

Supplies:
Card stock
PTI
coredinations
Treasure-box designs
stamp: Docerela creations be mine
ink Versmark onyx black

Challenges:
Playdate cafe: color challeng

Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. Oh how adorable!!!! Another sweet image, very cute.
    Have a super weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is SO ADORABLE!! I love that face!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, what an adorable little card!! I just love that image -- SO SWEET!! TFS :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, this is such a sweet card! How adorable is that groundhog?! I could just hug her! You did a marvelous job cutting it and the scalloped circle. The chevron base makes such a nice backdrop. Fantastic work as always. (And thank you for the kind words! It meant a lot to me.) I hope you have a sparkly weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute Diana!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable - love the little ground hog:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a keeper Valentines card! So very cute you little ground hog you! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very,very SWEET!
    Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I love the chevron pattern in your textured cardstock. Glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...