Tuesday, February 26, 2013

GUEST DESIGNER for----- Die Cuttin' Divas

Click Here for the CREATIVE INSPIRATION PAINTS Post

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #103 challenge ending February 26, 2013 (ends today)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013



Good Morning Friends,

I have the honor of being the guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas  for this tic-tac-to challenge.
What great choices In the boxes. Don't you just love them



Here is a close up of the flowers and my double bow with 3 girl jam tuxedo crinkle ribbon






I chose B&W, 3 patterned papers and  ribbon, but I could not stop there I also added some flowers 
The papers I chose are from Me and My Big ideas. This was the paper I used for my CAC series that I did along with the My pink stamper stamp set Punnylicious. That was such a fun series to do. I used every stamp in the collection. 

I think it would be fun to choose everything on this tic tac toe challenge and incorporate it in a card. These are some great choices, we hope you have fun, making your project and entering the challenge.




Have a blessed day, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your GD spot, Diana!! What an elegant, gorgeous card!! The flowers are so beautiful!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Black and white cards are so elegant. Nicely done my friend. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful card's background is just too perfect for a tic-tac-toe challenge!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning. I love the patterned papers you used. The roses add a great dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Diana - love the patterned paper - I'm from the UK and we would call this a dog tooth pattern. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for being our Guest Diva this week, Diana! Your card is so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Diana! Great take on the challenge and congrats on being a Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for being our Guest Diva this week!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a striking card! It's so elegant and beautiful!

    Congratulations on your guest spot too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card, Diana!! I love it! Glad that you could be our guest Diva this week at DCD!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being this week's Guest Diva at DCD.Awesome!!
    Your card is STUNNING and very BEAUTIFUL!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on GD! Great card, love the color combo and the great flowers! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...