Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Birthday


Good Evening Friends,

Here is our weather report --Cold (for us anyway) 38 feels like 29, rain and possible snow over the Santa Cruz mountains. I may just stay in tomorrow and keep cozy and warm.

Do you ever  have enough birthday cards?
I do not, so I am adding another one to my collection, only to mail it out in a week. This will be for the 30 something niece. I think it has a nice clean and classic look.  I love the plaid paper, I think the color gives it a more feminine look and if I switched it out to a brown or blue it would give it a more masculine feel.




I really needed a birthday card I can not believe how behind I have gotten. I have  3 niece's with birthdays this month. One is turning 32, another 15,and the youngest 3. It looks like I have my cards cut out for me
I love how this card came out. The middle part was a freebie  from PTI
 Thank you Heather. Everything else is PTI.
The card is 5.5 x 4.25

Challenges:
crazy challenge: Birthday


Have a great and Blessed night, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and simple,
    lovely birdhday card,
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Diana love the layout and design.
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I need to make some birthday cards...it seems I never have enough!
    Stay warm!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Great job balancing the patterns. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Diana, I need lots of ideas for masculine cards this month and I think I'll hop over and grab this freebie (if it's still avail.) As always thanks for the inspiration!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Diana!! I love the patterns!! I always need more birthday cards and never have them on hand!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...