Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Monday


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #103 challenge ending February 26, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013



Good Morning Friends,


Spring is about 4 weeks away, I always look forward to this time of year. The last leave on the liquid amber outside our front door has just fallen and there are new sprouts for the coming season. The breeze is a bit gentler than the howling winds from the winter and everything is looking brighter and more cheerful. On that note I have note made a pin wheel since I can't remember, but now that it is posted I probably wheel ( that is a PUN, not  a misspelling) 
I hope your Monday is off to a good start. I really enjoyed the warmth yesterday I high to day is about 20 lower than yesterday -54 here--What is yours?  I really love hearing what your temp is, and for those who let me know thanks for sharing.


Awhile back I was testing the calibration on my imagine and I printed out all these little squares, I think I have about two hundred or so. I glued two together to make this, it measures 2 ". The stamp is from PTI "Spring tags" inked with Versamark Onyx black ink. The ribbon, button and twine is from my stash The card stock and gingham check is also from PTI


Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. Vrey Beautiful!!TFS
    Have a wonderful Monday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Diana. It is 66 and very windy in Tx today. Perfect for a pinwheel or a kite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is simply beautiful!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in Oregon (near Portland) it is 46 degrees (but feels like 41...that is from the weather station!)...cloudy...NO rain, though! What a cute little card...love the simple design and the bright colors of your pinwheel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very very cute pinwheel, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely LOVE this! The papers are so fun that you used for the pinwheel! Very cool!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! Love the pinwheel! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next time!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pinwheel is adorable! Love the clean look of this adorable card. I thought this was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are rocking the pinwheels!! The papers you used are so gorgeous!! What a fabulous card!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...