Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy Saturday Morning---Happy Birthday (5 minute cards)


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #103 challenge ending February 26, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013




Good Morning Friends,

Have you missed me?  This has been one busy week.  I have been doing some early spring cleaning, many Dr. appointments and more PT..... ugh! I think they are trying to rip my arm out of the socket.  I am looking forward to the nice weather and I want to be ahead, when spring does arrive, so I can play out doors.

Lately, I have been playing indoors with my new Silhouette.  This is my first project from SVGCUTS.com.
This is so exciting I just love how this Cameo works.  The images from SVGCUTS.com are wonderful. This image came together perfectly.
Every week they offer a free project with a minimum $9.98 purchase and there are 100's of free files. It is a great site, check it out !!! if you haven't yet, it is really worth looking at. This was from the card kit that was offered last week --5 minute cards. There  are 9 cards in this particular kit and I chose to make the Happy birthday card because I just realized I have a nephew who has a birthday this next week.

I hope you like it. I think I am hooked on SVGCUTS.com kits.



All my papers are from the guy stack DCWV
That is it quick as could be and I even made the envelope to match , included in the SVG file

Challenges:
TGIF:AG
Sunday Funday:AG
CCC: birthday

Have a blessed day, Diana

15 comments:

  1. Really neat...and fast? Gotta love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Card! Love the cut out with the cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Diana! Looks versatile enough for anyone...just using different papers and colors. Thanks for showing the Cameo and different files, cuts, etc. It is really helping to make up my mind on getting one. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and creativity.

    Have a great weekend!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card, Diana!! I love the design!! I'm glad you are having fun with your Cameo!! Happy Saturday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the die-cut alphas on your card

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super card, it looks like it took ages to make. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Diana!!! Love the cuts!

    I've missed you my friend, and wanted to get here to say hello as I make my rounds throughout the neighborhood! I'll be back again soon!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Duper Cute!!Awesome Job!!Can I come over and play?.....LOL
    Oh! 5 minutes...My bday is June 5th..LOL.get it...LOL. Just kidding!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great Diana! I am jealous! I am thinking I am in need of a Silhouette! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, like the colours you've used. Lookin at your card I think I should get my silhouette out of the box again!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation at Craft-Room Challenge, good luck and welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an interesting card. Thanks for playing along in the Creative Card Crew Birthday challenge. Cheers FiLoMa.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...