Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I AM SO EXCITED!!!! TOP WINNER OVER AT DTC


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #103 challenge ending February 26, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013




Good Morning Friends,


I am so excited I won over at Decorate to Celebrate, which means I get to win one of Rhonda's famous albums


Decorate To Celebrate! Winner!!
How cool is this 
I thought these little kitties were so cute, but little did I know, how much joy they would bring to me.
Getting one of Rhonda's albums is a real treat
Check out the other winners over at Decorate to celebrate, there really are some awesome projects, you don't want to miss.
Have a  blessed day, Diana

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations,
    I am so happy for you
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS to you my friend!!!Yiipppee!!AWESOME!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-who! Congrats to you!

    I can see why they picked the kitties...they are just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Diana, not surprised at all that you won...after all your project was not only fantastic...it was made with Kitty cats...how fantastic is that?

    Big congrats... so happy for you.

    Have a great rest of the week!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Diana!!! They are Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your winning. OMG thislooks Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations my friend!! So excited for you!! Rhonda's minis are amazing!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...