Sunday, February 10, 2013

I LOVE YOU

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013

Hi Again Friends,

Here is a quick post.  Here is a sketch that looks difficult, but it really isn't. i decided to take it a bit further and where the dark are is I put a window.
The challenge over at Docerela Creations closes in a few days and there are only a couple of entries 
your chances of winning are really increased if you are just among a few.



Here is my take on the sketch:



A2 size
My base card stock is PTI
The designer paper is Devoted by Carta Bella
and my stamp set is be mine; Docerela creations
Christmas red Stickles for the 3 dots in the upper left corner
 and the 2  metal dots are from SPS December kit

Challenges:
Docerela Creations: sketch
All That Stickles: Christmas red stickles
Sunday Funday:AG
MIM:AG

Have a blessed Evening, Diana

20 comments:

  1. WoW Diana! I love what you did with this sketch! Cute paper too! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat Diana, I LOVE that paper.

    Hope you are enjoying your evening my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific Diana, those are great papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting me! I like your take on the sketch, and your papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and Beautiful colors Diana. I spotted this on MIM and came over for a closer look. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, I saw this on Sunday Funday and MIM. I'm #16 on MIM and #41 on Sunday Funday. I love the papers you used and your interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fab cas design ,i love what you did with the sketch and the added window is fab
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Diana saw your link on MIM. Great sketch challenge! Love that colour scheme. Thanks for dropping by on me.
    Stamping Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! Great job!
    Pa,
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Diana, Pretty card!
    I wanted to let you know you were the winner of the Joyslife,com blog hop.
    Please email Michelle @ Designsoncloud9(at)gmail(dot)com with JoysLife Blog Hop winner as the title to get your "Soda-lightful" pattern set.

    Thanks, Staci

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is super. Thanks for playing on All that Stickles this week, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vising from MiM and to say thank you for the lovely comment you left for me. I love this card, so clean and crisp, and your interpretation of the sketch is fabulous :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome use of the sketch! Love the window that you created and that little cherub in the corner is just adorable! Thank you for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member- Nitasha

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute card thank you for playing along at all that stickles - cynthia your newest follower !:) and great sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! I love how you followed the sketch. I saw this on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job on the sketch! Great card! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...