Sunday, February 10, 2013

LOVE ANGEL

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013



Good Evening Friends,

Can you have too many valentine's cards this time of year?
That background paper there is from Graphics 45.
My card is really 3x3, but the image is rather large and goes over the edges. Wouldn't this make for a nice treat bag topper. I think that is what they were originally intended for, but this series reminds me if the little kiddy cards I got from my classmates when I was young. Seeing as it is Sunday I thought it would be fitting to have a Valentine card with an Angel on it. This is just the sweetest don't you think?



This is another one of those Treasure box designs. I printed quite a few of them. The goopy stuff in the middle is wet glossy accents. I started to photograph this upright until I noticed the glossy accent moving down the page, so I put it flat to photograph it. I am pretty happy with it. It was easy aa could be.



Challenges:
Party Time Tuesday: Love Romance
Perfect Sentiments: Color of Love
Divas By Design: Winged Things
2 Sisters: Hearts
Hiding in my Craft Room: Super Scraps (The card stock was my scrap)
Scrappy Frogs: Pink or Red
Pin and Tack: Spark your Creativity
Sunday funday: AG
TGIF: AG

Have a blessed day, Diana





21 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely. That little angel bear is adorable. I like the way the glossy accent looks on the heart. Awesome job. Happy Sunday my friend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so adorable..love the expression on the bear's face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana. I love the Angel Bear's expression and heart. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely brought a smile to my face.... Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh this is seriously so CUTE!!! Love what you did with the heart too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your angel bear and his heart! No, you can never have too many Valentine's this time of year. Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Frogs Challenges. Jearise DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your beautiful angel bear card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super sweet card!! Love that sweet angel bear!!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet Diana!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Visiting From Sunday Funday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card, but Perfect Sentiment required red and white for a color scheme this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your love angel Diana! Cute card.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable creation...thanks for sharing with Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO SO cute Diana! Thank you so much for linking up to Every Day is an Occasion! Have a great day! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute little card. Love the paper piecing of this image and the glossy heart. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Scrappy Frogs Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...