Monday, February 4, 2013

MOJO-- SPRING!!!!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 pink/or Red challenge ending February 5, 2013



Hi Everyone, 

I am back again, I did not think I would get a chance to get another post in, but I did, and this is probably it for today. I cleaned the kitchen and went through all the mailing to be thrown out today (all the stuff that comes in the mail that you do not want and never asked for). I go through this every Monday-  It is our trash day. My goal on Monday is always to get the garbage can filled as much as possible.  The thing I have the most of is Art and craft supplies and I won't be throwing any of that out.  We have the second to the smallest can and I usually only get it 3/4 full.  I pretty much pre-cycle, I don't buy  a lot of things with packaging and mainly buy fresh stuff. If we do have cans and bottles and card board boxes, we do recycle those. I'm hoping to get some shredding done today also, which will help fill up the can.


So onto my card. Mojo sketch challenge:




here is my take on the sketch:



I used the imagine more cartridge for all the patterned paper and the image. For my stitching I used the copic liner marker and the ribbon is from my stash. Basic white card stock.

Challenges:
Mojo: sketch
BBTB2: Spring

I'm back to cleaning now see you all later.
Have a blessed day, Diana



22 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,
    grat take on sketch,
    love your spring card.
    Ribbon is fab
    Hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty sping card, Diana.
    I love this card!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and love you take on it. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, Diana. Question, please. How did you get your name as a watermark for your photos. I only have the one from Picasa and it's a tiny little thing along the bottom. Thanks.
    Rae Ann O.
    raeannoh@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, what a pretty card! Love your paper choices and that pop of green ribbon is lovely. Thank you for joining us at BBTB2 this week.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Diana! I love your take on the sketch and I love that you used your imagine! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Diana! I love your take on the challenge! You did a FABULOUS job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty card Diana!!! LOVE your take on the sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana this is so pretty. I love the faux stitching and all the layers and shapes. Love your creations as usual. :) Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the music paper. Great sketch and green ribbon. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have lots of Imagine cartridges and Imagine More is one of my favorites for paper colors. Love your take on the sketch. You are a VERY GOOD faux stitcher! Your lines are so straight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great papers.... I love the layering. thanks for sharing your card with us on our BBTB2 challenge for Spring.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beatiful.Great take on the sketch.
    Have a Wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card Diana,love the bird image.
    Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You really got that sketch down perfectly..love the layers! What's the trick to stitching straight? One big mistake.....why are you cleaning????? That's not part of a creative day! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card diana i like that little touch of green .thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card!! I love the colors and the patterns you used!! This is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you used your imagine to make your card. Nice paper combo and great job with the sketch.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely card!!! I LOVE that you used your Imagine!!! I LOVE mine and I dont see alot of people using it anymore =( That music paper is one of my faves!!!
    Thanks for playing over on BBTB2

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...