Monday, February 18, 2013

MONDAY Evening and a bit more MOJO

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #103 challenge ending February 26, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013



Good Evening friends,


I can't believe I still have some mojo left in me 
I have  a lot yet to do tonight, but I just loved this sketch so much I wanted to try another technique with it so I went for the embossing


Here is the sketch again, I hope you will join in,  these are so much  fun to do and the more you do sketches, the easier they become!


I just got this new Sizzix TH embossing flower folder, it was perfect timing there is a flower challenge going on and I did not have to cut one out and then roll it. I love how this punches and embosses at the same time.
The background Kraft paper is The Recollection paper I got at M's yesterday - what a haul I got. I had to watch another episode of hoarders just to keep myself in check.  I'm good--  I haven't lost anything yet or bought duplicates (unless they were specifically purchased as give aways-- Did I ever throw stuff out today!!-- it is such a good feeling.  All the white card stock is PTI stampers select. I embossed the pinwheel with the French words cuttlebug folder. My sentiment is from inkadinkadoo, the flower die  it is stamped on, is from PTI funky florals . The button is from the little red wagon my small flower is from my stash.

Challenges:
MOJO:sketch
My Craft Spot: flowers
Kraft journal: white on Kraft
My Grafico: AG
MMM:Ribbon & button
House mouse:stitching
Crafty cardmakers:Flowers
MIM:AG

Have a blessed evening, Diana

17 comments:

  1. Another beauty here. I love, love, love the pinwheel.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful Diana - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vrey BEAUTIFUL!!I LOVE how you interrupt this sketch!!PERFECT!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design! The colors are so pretty and the embossing looks awesome!
    So glad you linked up at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on your feature over at DTC! Loved your project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that crisp white, really pretty card! Is that a gel pen for the dots? It came out so clear, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - love the pinwheel - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card.love that new embossing folder you just got.Great elements.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, this is such a pretty card.....but in order to play in the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, you need to use a House Mouse, Gruffie, or Happy Hopper stamp. Still time to submit a card for the fab prizes, closes Saturday at midnight EST.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome take on the sketch!! This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the pinwheel!! All of the texture is fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card! The little pinwheel is a wonderful touch and I love the look of the curvy dots that frame your card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup, those curvy dots caught my eye immediately ! Love the way you really embraced the white on kraft challenge !! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab design, love the white embellies on the darker background and your dotted border too. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our MMM ribbon & buttons challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...