Sunday, February 24, 2013

SUNDAY-- With My Amazing Spring Chick

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #103 challenge ending February 26, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013


Good Morning Friends,

My spring Chick can not makeup her mind what Holiday to celebrate so she has them all covered.



Starting with -- still stuck on Valentines day --hugs and kisses on the left side of her face, a metal shamrock charm as a breast plate, held in by two green spring flower brads, topped off with a Cinco de Mayo hat. Don't you just love her? I think she is amazing she can juggle all these holidays, better her than me.
My cut file is from SVGCUTS.com Egg Hunt. AC card stock primaries, xoxo Docerela creations, Be Mine stamp set.
PKS cuddly faces. Green brads MM,
Charm: Cousins Meanings

Challenges:
PKS: metal not a card
cardz tv: shamrock
PDE: hat
MPC: pets
PS: XOXO

Have a blessed day, Diana

24 comments:

  1. Too cute. Just bought that set. Can't wait to use it.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee, she is too cute!! What an awesome project!! Happy Sunday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOTALLY Cute!!She is a Party Chick!!!LOL....Love it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute chick!!


    Love it

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super cute. Love it Diana. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me smile Diana! I love how the chick is up for so many celebrations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, what an adorable little chick! I love how the chick is celebrating EVERYTHING!
    Thank you for playing with us at the Pumpkin Spice Weekly Challenge - XOXO project. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love how cute this little chick is! I love how she has all the holidays covered too! Thanks for joining us at My Paper Crafting Cricut challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love googlie eyes...but the ones you have with eyelashes...so cute! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too fun! I picked up this file from SVGcuts. I adore that chick! Very nice and thanks for playing at Peachy Keen's 3-d challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER fun project and it is soooo CUTE!!!AWESOME job with your 3D project,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So creative. Love the eyes. Thanks for playing along with along with us this week at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute! I love those eyes :) Thanks for joining us over at CWC- My Paper Crafting.

    Hugs, Sheena
    Dew Drops & Glue Dots

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your chick is a real party animal, Diana! Thanks so much for linking up at MyPaperCrafting.com and joining the fun in our "Love Your Pet" challenge.

    ~ Jen, MPC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana love svg cuts and love your adorable chick super cute. Thank you so much for joining the CARDZ TV Luck of the Irish challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute, thanks for joining CTVS

    ReplyDelete
  17. How fabulous Diana! I love your chickie and her cute hat. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Pause Dream Enjoy this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute chick. I love the shamrock brads you added. Thank you for joining us at CardzTV Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...