Monday, February 25, 2013

THE AFTER--

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #103 challenge ending February 26, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending February 28, 2013



Hi Friends,
 I am back again
This is the after,  a few posts earlier I showed you the before. I say  that because I did not like the way it turned out.  I used the zig 2 way glue stick on the before. My glitter was all gloppy and  awful looking. Why? I am pretty sure,  it was because I added it before the glue dried-- so I tried it again, I let the glue dry and it was a little better, not the best. This is my 3rd try I used the xyron machine. This worked the best.  This will be my standard for future glitter application, especially for intricate trim.
I did use gold stickles on the heart



 Here is  a close up of my glittered trim. Do you like it?


 I like the way it came out.
Products
Uchida heart punch
PTI card stock
Spellbinders
stickles gold
Creative inspiration resplendence glitter: gold
Corner rounder

Have a blessed evening, Diana


8 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Diana - love the addition of the big heart on this one:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the sparkly hearts!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how the glitter turned out! I use my xyron for that also!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkly heart border! Love this Diana!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! Thanks for the tip about using the Xyron machine...I think this card looks great!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card my friend and I love the gold border:) I hope you are off to a great week:) Have a great evening
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, love the heart trim.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Lovely Card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...