Friday, February 1, 2013

WINNER OF THE DL.ART JANUARY LINKY PARTY

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #102 pink/or Red challenge ending February 5, 2013





Hi Friends,

One month down, 11 more to go. Look for Punxsutawney Phil tomorrow and see if he sees his shadow .
 I am a bit curious to know whether any of you got a chance to work on any of this years Christmas cards?
I love the Christmas papers and even though  I thought I might put them away, I haven't yet.

If you would like to see all the entries for the January linky party  CLICK HERE

I was thrilled there were over 300 entries in this months linky party,remember you can enter as many times as you like. The next linky party will begin at 9:00 on February 7th.


 it is ......





Congratulations!!!  Migdalia

Could you please E-mail me your snail mail address so I can get your prize out to you



Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Migdalia!

    Diana, thanks for hosting a fun and great outlet for Crafters and Bloggers to have a way to showcase projects to share with everyone. I am Thankful to you and sure I'm not alone.

    Have a wonderful and Blessed weekend!
    Dee B
    Crafdeecat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cool, CONGRATS Migdalia & CONGRATS to you Diana for reaching 300 participants!!! Have a wonderful weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, M!! Congrats!! And wow, Diana, how awesome to have 300 entries!! That's awesome!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats Migdalia!!!
    Happy Friday Diana!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yipy, congrats Migdalia!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Migdalia. I was entry #300 & last entry of #303 among all my many other entries. Fun fun fun.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yiippee!!That's me!!!I declare this day a PARTY DAY!!!!
    Thank You so much for Hosting a FABULOUS party!!!!And Thanks just because I think you are FABULOUS Too!!
    Have a Wonderful Weekend,
    Migdalia
    Sending you my info!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...