Monday, July 7, 2014

Bitten By The Bug 2 "Travel" challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#135 "Patriotic" CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY JULY LINKY  CHALLENGE

CLICK HERE for the FCC "Summer Treats" challenge post
CLICK HERE for the BBTB2 challenge-"TRAVEL" challenge post



Hi Friends,
Welcome to the BBTB2 challenge. Our DT sister Pam chose the challenge this week, she has challenged us to create a card, layout or project depicting any type of "TRAVEL".   This was really fun, because I had just purchased the cartridge Pack your bags and had not used it yet.  When I went to link it to my gypsy, I was informed I already had the rights to use it and that the cartridge was not linked to any gypsy.  Then, I remembered I had purchased the digital version awhile back. It is kind of like I have two cartridges now.


Now that you have seen my project here, go over to the BBTB2 challenge blog check out what my talented DT sisters have created to inspire you. Then, go create a "Travel" project  and link up your own  card, project or layout.







Supplies used.
Pack your bags cricut cartridge
word of mouth imagine cartridge
CTMH Jubilee Designer paper



CLICK HERE to enter the BBTB2 challenge

Challenges:



Have a blessed day, looking forward to see what you create. Diana




Follow on Bloglovin

11 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute!! LOVING that suitcase!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Diana! I love the suit case and all the "stickers" on it. The sentiment is perfect, don't you just love this cartridge?! I have some like that too, a digital and a physical cart. lol Hey, it nice to have a back up. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana you created such a fun card. I love the papers and how you framed each mat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice travel card. Pack your bags is one of my newest carts and I really like all the different cuts.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and cuts -- awesome card. ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Super fun card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bright colors and the papers you chose. Great job doodling and love that bright suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great suitcases. I want to make a little vacation card with suitcases before we go.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Diana!! Love the suitcase with all those stickers on it. Love the pattern papers you used, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness I love your card! I don't have that cartridge and I am thinking I need to get it!! Your card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO DANG CUTE!!! Once again your papers are FABULOUS!!! Love how this came together! Another awesome job!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...