Monday, January 19, 2015

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #243 "Snowmen"

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JANUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #148 Challenge "RED"


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!





Challenge #243 Snowmen

This Weeks Sponsor
Pretty Cute Stamps



I printed the little snowmen with the Explore then cut them. I made 3 layers of the word so it would have dimension, then I popped it up with foam tape. I added stickles here and there for a little sparkle. I had wanted this cartridge forever and I was so thrilled when they re-released it, that I jumped on it. I only have the digital version though. The colors that these printed out as, are the colors right from the book. When I set up the phrase to be printed it combined the words and its shadow and this is what I came up with. I like it I think it looks real artsy!! Hope you like
I will leave you with this one question--- What is your favorite part of winter?




Supplies used.
White card stock
Holly jolly cricut cartridge
Stickles : Crystal
DCWV
INK: CTMH chocolate
 


Have a blessed day, Diana

18 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! The snowmen are so cute!! I love the one on skates!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute snowman family and such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold, green and white color scheme, and the snowman family is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable card Diana! The snowmen are all so cute...such a fun and happy card! I would have to say the best part of winter for me is when it snows....love the fresh powder and love to snowmobile in it:)
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these cute snowmen and your scene. The background paper is so pretty. The phrase looks awesome with this pretty paper. My favorite part of winter is a cup of hot chocolate, otherwise I am a warm weather type of gal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! I love your snowmen!!! And I so love how the phrase printed out!!
    My favorite part of winter is when it is over!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diana, your snowmen and scene is so cute. Love the speckled snowmen! And you are right, your phrase is very artsy looking. My favorite part of winter is hot chocolate and maybe a touch of snow every other year! Winter is a relative term in SC.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh Diana, your snowmen card is adorable!!! I love how they printed out and I am loving the colors!! Your phrase is indeed very artsy looking and I adore it!! I also am loving the kraft cardstock and snowflakes, just perfect!!! What is my favorite thing about winter??? Snuggling down in the warmth of the house. lol And hot chocolate or spiced hot apple cider. I do love to see the snow coming down, but hate going out in it, especially if our driveway gets icy. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those snowmen are adorable! Congratulations on your win at Unity Stamps! http://www.theunitystampco.blogspot.com/2015/01/time-for-winners_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card! I love the scene you made with the snowmen, and the pretty background paper! And my fav part of winter.... Watching how much fun the kids have playing in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is soo adorable !!! Those little snowmen are perfect !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww these are sooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the little snowmen!! Adorable!
    Have a wonderful day m friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  15. they look like little ping pong balls covered in snow. very cute card and saying.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...