Monday, May 11, 2015

BBTB2-- A Tea Cup challenge



CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #156 Challenge "Coming soon"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE



Hi Friends,

Welcome to the BBTB2 challenge. Our DT sister Susan has chosen the challenge this week, she has challenged us to create a card, layout or project using  " A tea cup" as the theme.
You must use a cricut cartridge with a die cut. That is it!! and have fun.







I hope you like my card. This was super easy I used two cuts from Cricut design space and the cartridge is better together.  I love this cartridge. I actually own all the imagine cartridges as I love my imagine machine.

Supplies used.
 card size 4 x 5.5 with envelope
The  cuts are from  Better together cartridge
I just love how this came out so fun



CLICK HERE to enter the BBTB2 challenge






Challenges:





Follow on Bloglovin



Have a blessed day, looking forward to see what you create. Diana

16 comments:

  1. Hey Diana - love your tea cup card.... I'm going to send you a message on FB - please check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Sweet Card! Have A GREAT Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! I love the face on the cup!! What a fun and fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love this smiley teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooooo adorable! LOVING that tea cup!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just wonderful Diana!!! Love that smiling teacup and great sentiment!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your happy teacup. I love how you did the background and the tea bag in the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so nice to see an Imagine image and really cute ones that you chose! This card is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! The tea cup is darling~love the face!! Perfect title:)
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulously fun and cute-love the sweet papers and the face on the tea cup!!!! SOOO cute!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a darling card. Love your choice of teacup.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable!! Love the teacup!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...