Thursday, August 6, 2015

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE # 161 "SUMMERTIME"


This challenge  will be extended one more week to August 12th due to the long month, you may also have up to 6 entries, instead of the usual three.(even though it reads 3 down below)



*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART 1200 follower GIVEAWAY

*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DESIGN TEAM call...then scroll down

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #161 Challenge "SUMMERTIME"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JULY LINKY CHALLENGE

*****************************************************************************************



Hi Everyone, 

Wasn't that fun having Hope here for the last two weeks? I am sure she is looking forward to seeing you all in November.  Now let's move out of Christmas and back into summer. We had a 94 degree day a few days ago and it was humid. It felt like it was going to rain, but it never did.  Makes me think of that song I wish it would rain, by the Temptations.I just love that song.I am off track ( didn't mean to be a pun, but it is) In the summer we are use to 62 degree nights and 72 if we are lucky in the day time.. on to the challenge



Welcome to week #2

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #161


THEME:  SUMMERTIME..... alternative thank you


As you have noticed I extended the challenge for another week, but I did not want you to have to look at the same card for three weeks, so I created another fun summer car from the Carta Bella papers  and added liquid glass (I love this stuff) to all the watermelon seeds on the background. I also added some CTMH glacier extra thick twine in a circle at the bottom and popped a button on top. I think it is a real fun card I hope you like it to. You can enter a total of 6 times for this challenge





I used Carta Bella summertime for this CAS  card, Easy peasy. Cutting and gluing

The challenge will open at 9:00 am July 23,  2015 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  August 12
, 2015.   




Prize:



24 6x6 sheets Crate paper
twine from my ETSY store
and want to scrap gems




Challenges:







Have a blessed day, Diana


10 comments:

  1. the cards you created for this theme are awesome. I especially love the first one with the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love these! SO bright and fun!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunglasses and flamingo, the twine button perfect touch. Everyone's entries, awesome!

    Hugs, Lori m
    www.throughtheeyesofgg@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Diana! Happy 8th Birthday Daisy!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Those papers are so fabulous!! I love the beachy/summer theme!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both your cards are fabulous! I love Carta Bella papers:) Awesome card designs~screams summer!
    Love them!
    By the way~happy, happy birthday my friend! I am pretty sure it is today or tomorrow? Have a wonderful day and celebrate big! Hugs:)

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card Diana I hope you are having an a tea special day. These Carta Bella papers make beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dear friend, your summery cards are pure happiness! The papers are gorgeous (and fun!) and I love your use of the liquid glass on the seeds. Wonderful work, birthday girl! :o) Have a happy night!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...