Sunday, December 10, 2017

Wishing you a wonder-filled Holiday in watercolor

 DL.ART store- Crinkle ribbon, Flair buttons

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December LINKY CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Elf Antics 5th Annual linky challenge






Happy Sunday Evening,

I used Windsor Newton watercolors, the MIM wonderland stamps and for the deer walnut stain TH 90# watercolor paper I added stickles to the sky as sparkly snowflakes. Versamark onyx black ink.




 I am offering 20% off on coffee related items  in my DL.ART store use code: WCLBH

I also have star wars buttons pokeman and minions



Caramel Macchiato 





You could win this alphabet button set 26 buttons - this is the prize for the random winner in the Elf Antics linky challenge

on Coffee related items



Have a blessed day, Diana


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...